Friday, May 14, 2010

oh summer...

From now on I will be using this blog not only to document really cool shit I find in art/fashion/music/the world, but also to journal the three months ahead of me. After resigning from facebook, I have this weird urge to express myself in an internet-oriented sort of way. I guess really am a product of this generation. As of now I am in my family's home in Atlanta celebrating my sister's high school graduation....kinda wish I was celebrating that again. Then in the next couple of days I head down to Pensacola, FL to work in a neuroscience lab/center. I'm expecting the experience to be nothing less than absolutely baller. Then in a month I'll start taking general chemistry...not so baller. I can't wait to see what the next 3 months reveals....

Je suis pressee,
Lauren

p.s. here's an awesome song my nine year old sister showed me..yes i'm that uncool


and of course some pretty pictures.....













No comments :

ShareThis